Wednesday, June 18, 2003


(sniff sniff-one of my first photos taken w/the camera)

Camera Gone

Yup. Left my camera somewhere-in a cab, on a garbage can-I
can't remember where or when. All I know is that I was in such
a rush yesterday and my sweet little baby Canon Powershot
S330 Digital Elph is gone. This really sucks. Not only was it a
thoughtful and expensive gift from someone but I am just a
few weeks from going to Spain where I planned to go to town
on taking photos. It sounds dumb but I've really had such a
growth in confidence as result of this camera. I am even going
to be featured in a small article next month in a German photo
magazine talking about the camera and linking it to my site.
Oh well. As a wise woman once said, 'On To The Next'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com