Sunday, April 03, 2005

OUR DODGEBALL VACATION WITH ANDREW KRUCOFF

Do you know about Dodgeball.com? One of its many cool features is it provides a service that can text-message a group of your friends on their cell phones as to your location when you are out on the town. It makes hooking up with one another much easier.

Thank god for Dodgeball otherwise E and I wouldn’t have been able to keep tabs throughout our entire Mexico vacation on the whereabouts of one Andrew Krucoff.

For example:

...E and I sharing rooftop drinks overlooking the Zocalo square...BEEP...
"dodgeball says: Andrew K. is @ Duvet (Tue 3/29, 6:28 PM)"

...E and I walking hand in hand on the beaches of Acapulco...BEEP...
"dodgeball says: Andrew K. is @ Barramundi (Thu 3/31, 6:55 PM)"

...E and I eating dinner overlooking the Pacific Ocean...BEEP...
"dodgeball says: Andrew K. is @ Mona's (Sat 4/2, 10:57 PM)"

...E and I heading back to the hotel room...lights off...BEEP...you get the drift.

Granted we really missed Andrew but how does one set up the out of office reply on this thing? More importantly...it’s currently Sun 4/3, 10:31PM and we haven't heard from Andrew yet. Someone. Please. Dodgeball me.

7 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger posthipchick said...

water came out my nose when i read that.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger FuntimeBen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger FuntimeBen said...

Holly Bum crack! That is a service which I'm sure friends will start e-mailing me about shortly. First Friendster now dodgeball... makes me wish I didn't pay 10 cents per text message.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger K said...

that is really cool. now if only i can get my friends to go along with it....

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger jayKayEss said...

Oh gawd, no offense but that would drive me NUTS!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger lindsay said...

Andrew Krucoff (who I love)is the #1 reason why I had to turn off Dodgeball last fall. Now I just get emails. Before, I was woken up at all hours with updates on Andy's progress through the "cool" lounges of the meatpacking district. He even dodgeballed once from Soho House! SOHO HOUSE! (I tried to dodgeball back saying I was having high tea at Windsor Castle.)

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Omar Cruz said...

I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written. Congratulation. Do you want to see something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: real estate for sale by owner, rci jaco lodging, rci jaco lodging. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com