Wednesday, July 06, 2005

CHAT

Last night after having a few drinks with a friend, I came home and somehow while checking email (furious clicking around the page) I unknowingly invited a number of random people to start a 'chat room'. ?!?!?! Those people were:

-a friend that works at the New York Times
-2 blogger acquaintances
-An ex-boyfriend
-A former college mate I haven't talked to in six years
-E's Fifteen-year-old brother

This resulted in a fast and furious number of confused responses from all parties saying 'what is going on!' and 'what are we chatting about?' and 'huh?' and 'how are you I haven't spoken to you in years' among a number of other gems.

And let me tell you...BOY did we all have a LOT to chat about.

5 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger zinktuais said...

That's happened to me, too. But Boy,I always end up hating that stressful conversations!:-)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger ica said...

Wow, I haven't entered a chat room for years. So it went over well?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger posthipchick said...

snort- that is hysterical.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger momo said...

Kdunk, baby! Hello! I have to ask you a question but my emails are bouncing back. As usual, I must have mixed up the address. Can you shoot me one on samone AT biowatch DOT biz

I know, the biz thing is very frou frou and odd, but kinda more interesting than com.

I am in Melbourne again and actually saw your mate R from the pizza shop outside my favourite record store, but I didn't realise it was him until he'd walked off and disappeared and it was too late. T-bone and I are going to see them play tonight and I want to email him some questions for the music mag I'm editing now. (www.messandnoise.com) I'm sorry to write all my business on your blog comments, you know I'm not like that usually. Please feel free to delete once you get the message. Write soon, sweet! Take care.

Love Momo

xoxo

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger toby said...

you have a friend at the new york times??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com