Friday, July 22, 2005

ME IN HIGH SCHOOL



I was too busy to post yesterday and today as well. So here is a scary treat for you to enjoy in the meantime during my writing absence.

This is a photo of me in junior high school. (bottom far left) As you can see from the photo - times were rough. First off, my own mother didn't even teach me about eye brow plucking. I find this cruel and unusual punishment. I look like my Long Island Junior High School's Latvian exchange student.

Secondly, that hair. Oh god that hair. It's like a triangle. I look like a man. I look like that really hot guy in high school who had super long hair and then decided to get it cut but couldn't quite go 'all the way'. You know that guy. Everyone knows that guy.

Thirdly, that sweater. I blame Benetton for an entire closet of entirely too expensive ass clothing that couldn't even dress up a nice Latvian boy like me.

11 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger julie said...

give us a break. we're talking JUNIOR HIGH - what is this, 1987 or so? it could be MUCH, MUCH worse. (top row, second picture.)
seriously.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Race Bannon said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

In my elementary school photos. I'm wearing a tie with knot the size of a fist.

OMG, Why did are parents do this to us?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger alissa said...

Really now. Did you look at the girl in top row, 2nd picture? No. I'm sorry. You can't complain.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger KDunk said...

I disagree with you about the girl in the top row. She happened to be a badass punk chick who wore boots to gym class. If only I were that cool.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger alissa said...

... but oy vey... that HAIR...

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Kris said...

If this happened at ANY time during the 80s, I'd say you fared very, very well. :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Do you remember any of those other people? Cause I think that guy in the picture on top of you had a huge crush on you. Look how he's gazing down at you, all starry-eyed.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Uh, that is a guy, right?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger savery said...

Reminds me of 8th grade. Thoes where the styles back then and Kdunk you look better than you think you do in that pic.

As badass or not as that punk girl is or was she's probably wishing her pic was different too.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger zinktuais said...

hahahah! i agree with the rest.. you did not look that bad at all. And beneton was so cool those days!! LOL.. And yeah, i can't look at my pics before 1995 because of the eyebrows, too. :_))

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger bunny mcintosh said...

oh my god you and me should have been friends. I had long "hair parted in the middle sans bangs" hair that was all one, retarded length.
also I was extremely small and didn't shave my legs until 9th grade or pluck my eyebrows til 11th. Thanks for nothing, mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com