Monday, January 30, 2006

HIS WIFE THE BASS GUITAR

In the middle of the night on occasion I feel E - my computer programming husband 'typing' on my leg or arm in his sleep as if I am his computer. This is funny. The first time it startled me and resulted in me waking him up to ask, "What are you doing?!?" Then I got used to it and it made me laugh. Last night in the middle of the night I felt the same thing. Tap tap tap tap on my arm. But these taps were more like plucks. It had been a while. I woke up and shook him, "Honey...you are typing on me again." to which he responded without even opening his eyes or missing a beat, "Actually no. I think I'm playing you like a bass."

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger FuntimeBen said...

Just watch out for the inevitable rock kick.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Dahl said...

my husband does that to me too - except he plays me like a piano, not a bass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com