Thursday, January 05, 2006

MY FAMOUS PAST

So you thought I was just a regular blogger, huh? Someone with just a normal, boring past. Well...(snort) hold on to your hats people because here is a little tale about my famous past:

Me at age 3 or 4 in a bank ad for one of my dad's clients for a LI newspaper. I didn't get to keep the doll. Mean, cruel bank people:


Me as kid appearing in a PSA or something with Lorne Greene of Bonanza TV show fame. I didn't get to keep the notebook although I may have gotten to keep Loren Green's hand seeing as it appears to be permanently attached to mine:


Me as Alice in Alice in Wonderland - 3rd grade play. As you can see I did the entire play with my eyes tightly shut. That takes serious talent people:


My whole family in a batting cage with famous Red Sox people none of whom I can name until my husband gets home and does so for me because I know nothing about sports:


My first MTV ID out of 6 or 7 that I eventually gathered and lost on and off at some point in my life. Anyone that works at MTV is COOL MAN:


A scary 'headshot' taken for me for my column in my college newspaper. I look small and meek and not unlike whats her face from 'Everyday Italian' on The Food Network. Also apparently wearing a cone bra and never heard of this thing we call 'plucking eyebrows':


A personal and sweet letter from Antonio Ordonez - star bullfighter of Hemingway's 'The Sun Also Rises' who wanted me to marry his grandson who is now a good friend:


Me and Artimus Pyle - former drummer of Lynyrd Skynyrd and his son who I was dating at the time and some midget wearing a spooky hat (my hat's cool...ya dig?):


The 'Stuff the Turkey' game that I designed for Nickelodeon's show "Double Dare" that was actually played on air. Game involved - Mom and Dad stand at one end of room holding giant turkey. Kid catapults fake stuffing balls dipped in gravy towards Mom and Dad. Most in hole wins. Um yeah Dad. I promise I'm using my college degree I swear! :


Stay tuned for more exciting updates from KDunk's famous past!!!

17 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger W J Klosterman said...

Interesting blog, but please pay respect to the man and spell his name correctly.
It's Lorne Greene.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger posthipchick said...

Double Dare! I forgot about that show- I used to love it.

U R so famous : )

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger KDunk said...

Thanks WJ. If you could continue to proofread my blog on a regular basis that would be great. I need it.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Sandtown said...

Is it just me, or does your head look incredibly large in that one modeling photo?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger aaannnaaa said...

i loved it.. ahahah and who took hat photo for the column in the college newspaper?... it must have been with a strange camera! I tried hard but can't see anything of you in it! ;)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Robert said...

yes, but whose was the idea of slime in the first place? that's my question. actually my question is: how did double dare leave such an indelible mark on every person of my generation? oh, and: how did marc summers handle his OCD on that show? poor dear.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger KDunk said...

i worked on the 2nd round of Double Dare so Marc Summers was no longer the host although I heard from the crew that the first round involved a lot of hand washing after each and every take.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger blackbird said...

you know, I think for a short time, we may have been moving within a venn diagram together.

I was in a series of MTV backgrounds...

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Eddie Lin said...

Hi,

Speaking of Mr. Greene. I actually know Michael Landon's widow and Michael Landon's kids from his last marriage. They are all very wonderful.

Does this count as six degrees of separation??

Keep on dunkin'!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger K said...

wasnt slime from "You Can't Do That on Television"?

you have had quite a life so far :)

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said...

WOW so very cool (however you spell LG's name--he's wearing more makeup than you are).

Way to go girl. What a life!! Makes me want to get one...almost...

Bridg

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger The Rabbit said...

you're a badass

and that midget's hat, i dig.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger The Rabbit said...

also, i was given a message that my sister (bunny mcintish) is indeed mrs everett steele now, although i didn't hear the words myself, so who knows. . . you'd think after hundreds of dollars spent on a spachelorette party, you'd get a call . . . .

you know, my last word verification was: hlter

boy, do i feel lke a nazi

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Floridora said...

That's very impressive, but when I was a child I met Betty Anne Nyman. I wonder where she is now. Oh, I know, your generation doesn't remember Betty Anne Nyman, but she was big in my childhood.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger zinktuais said...

u know, i'm pretty intrigued of how on earth did you get to meet the bullfighter A. O. xdxd

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger raul said...

all of these are super cool. now I'm mad that my appearance on Bozo the Clown and Jenn's appearance on Finders Keepers (she won btw) aren't documented. But even if we had those photos, they couldn't compete with Lorne Greene aka the original Commander Adama.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Ajax said...

I love famous people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com