Friday, May 19, 2006

AND ANOTHER THING

Dear Hale and Hearty Soups:

1.) Please don't sell soups at the temperature of 1,000 degrees. That sucks. It's already bad enough that I wait to an unreasonable hour to finally grab lunch so then to wait several hours for my soup to finally cool off is not a good thing. Trust me.

2.) Please do not have employees get sassy with customers. When we say, "I'll have the spinach soup" and not "The spinach and mushroom barley soup with rigatoni" I do not need the sassy employee to say, "You mean...the spinach and mushroom barley soup with rigatoni?" while rolling their eyes because frankly it wastes time and I think we both know what soup are talking about here.

3.) Please wipe off the bottom of my soup so my soup container doesn't look like a cat vomited on it.

4.) Please put a spoon in the bag. Don't know about you but I like to EAT MY SOUP WITH A SPOON.

5.) And finally...please give me bread that I can sink my teeth into without having to make an appointment at the dentist to replace my two front teeth that broke off when I took only one bite.

Thank you.

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger posthipchick said...

Phew! I was beginning to fear you had abandoned blogging altogether!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger alfr3do said...

Same here... welcome back!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger dani said...

yeah you're back!
(reminds me a bit of the soup nazi)

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger catsteevens said...

Oh #4, yes yes yes! How can they forget that one very, very important item?!!! It's not like forgetting napkins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com