Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WHAT IT'S LIKE TO DATE ME

You will come home after a long day of work and in the kitchen find me dressed in a spontaneous 'after work' outfit which consists of random clothes that I picked up from various folded clean laundry piles around the house including...

-a SCRABBLE sweatshirt with tiles that spell out 'NO SWEAT' - hood up
-a pair of your polka dot boxer shorts
-pink striped knee socks
-blue and red Red Socks slippers three sizes too big
-my glasses from 1996
-wild crazy hair half up/half down

and yet despite watching me in this garb frantically poke my head in and out of the oven to keep an eye on my roasting cauliflower while balancing a laptop in my left hand...you still manage to sound tender and sweet when saying,

"Wow. I'm so glad I married Steve Urkel."

8 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Floridora said...

I have trouble laughing out loud this early, bu! you made me do it!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger aaannnaaa said...

this is love!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger custerdome said...

you always make me laugh

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger KFD said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. oh my god, this cracked me up

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger catsteevens said...

Hahahaha! Just so sweet.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger zinktuais said...

LOL!!!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger bahar19852010 said...

No Sweat... :-)
may your marriage happily ever after...


Innovative way of writing,
Life is wonderful….just hope that everybody realize it… 
Cheers,
clonazepam alcohol
clonazepam doses

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger ader45 said...

steve urkel was a luck guy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com